Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Our nephew, Ryan, will turn 5 on Saturday! He is going to Disney World for his actual birthday, so we celebrated his birthday a little early at my mom's house! I still can't believe that he will be five!


Ryan is all boy! He loves cars, trucks, boats, tractors, etc. He's a very bright child with LOTS of energy. He is always on the go and ready for another adventure and I love when he stops for a minute to give his Aunt Kimmy some hugs! He stole his Uncle Neil's heart the minute he met him! Happy Birthday Big Boy!!! We love you!


Side note: I love my mom's dog, Spencer. My mom got him two years before I left home for school. He was a puppy when we got him and I just fell in love with him. He can be quite a pest (especially because he's a licker), but he always gets so excited when I come home to visit. I promise he remembers me living there. Anyways, my mom got me a stuffed poodle that looks like Spencer for me to take off to school. Here is a picture of the "real" Spencer and my "home away from home" Spencer!


No comments: