Thursday, February 12, 2009

3 1/2 more weeks

We are getting close to March 10! We went to the doctor today. I am exactly 361/2 weeks. We had an ultrasound and the baby is weighing 6 pounds and 2 ounces (give or take a pound). Addison again would not sit still for the tech. We got one picture of her this time with her hand over her face. You could see her nose and she has my (the Pittman) nose. Her Papa Pittman will be proud! I was surprised that she weighed as much as she did, but the doctor reassured me that he won't let her get too big! We are trying to get all the last minute things together, especially with my job, before she comes. After this weekend, we're hoping to be ready to go to the hospital at any time!!!

1 comment:

gigi said...

Whoo hoo!! I know you can't wait!
Happy Valentine's Day little mama!