Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our First Baby Shower in Douglas

Neil and I had our first baby shower in Douglas this past weekend. I never knew how fun opening baby gifts would be! Neil's sisters, sister-in-laws, and mom hosted the shower along with many friends! We took a lot of pictures, but here are a few so that you get the point.

I always have loved diaper cakes, but I didn't know anyone who knew how to make them. I was so excited to see a diaper cake at the shower. Then I found out that my sister-in-law, Leah, made it. She promised to teach me how to make them! It was beautiful!


This is a few of the gifts we received. Addison got clothes, diapers, wipes, blankets, a crib pad and sheets, bath stuff, a few toys, and much more! Neil's mom (Granny Wilkerson) bought our crib mattress and baby book. We loved everything!

This was a blanket made by Miss Fran for Addison that has her name on it! It is beautiful! Neil's Aunt Nancy also made a blanket for her. She is already spoiled!


Here are the Wilkerson girls! Leah (N's sister), Renee (N's sister), Ame(SIL), myself, Marie (SIL), and Diann (N's mom). I can't thank everyone enough for your kindness! We sure do love you and can't wait to bring Addison to visit soon!!! Only SIX more weeks!



1 comment:

Jennifer Sharpe said...

How fun I love baby showers, it's so much fun getting gifts for baby!