Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Elena!!!

Neil and I had a very important event to attend in Brunswick this weekend! Our niece Elena turned 1 on Saturday and had a big birthday bash that Uncle Neil and I couldn't miss! I know...our little girl is growing up too fast! I can't believe that the little baby girl (who I thought was going to be a little boy) who I held a year ago in my arms is a walking, talking, independent, on the go...one year old!




I love her facial expression here when she sees her cake!

She really wasn't interested in eating too much of the cake. She just enjoyed smushing it in her hands and then dropping it on the floor. Uncle Neil did a great job taking pictures!

We love our nieces and nephews very much! They are a huge part of our lives! I have to admit that I would claim them as my own any day! The best part of being an aunt and uncle is we get to spoil them to pieces and we enjoy being the "cool" aunt and uncle for as long as we can. I can't wait for Addison to be here to meet all her cousins, aunts and uncles, and of course grandparents!

Happy Birthday, Elena! We sure do love you!!!






2 comments:

gigi said...

She is the cutest thing ever!

Celeste said...

Cute pics, guys. Thanks so much for making the trip up to see Elena. We sure love having you in town.