Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas

Here are just a few pictures from Christmas! We started celebrating Christmas in Statesboro, just Neil and I. Then we went to Willacoochee to enjoy Neil's family. Here is a picture of Neil's parents along with our nieces and nephews. I can't believe how much they are growing!!! After Willacoochee, we went to Brunswick to celebrate Christmas with my family. I took a lot of pictures, but I get tired of waiting for them to upload, so here are a few...

My parents got Neil and I are pack n' play. It was fairly easy to set up, but taking it down is another story. We brought it home and set it up in our room. Now all we need is Addison!



All the men in my famiy got diapers for Christmas! It's funny that we get so excited about a box of diapers!


This is me with my nephew, Ryan, and my niece, Katelyn. They were patiently waiting for their turn to open up presents!
Here is my niece, Elena. This was her first Christmas! Isn't she a cutie! I'm pretty sure she had a wonderful time!
Every year I get a little sad after Christmas. It is my favorite time of the year. I love Christmas trees, decorations, songs and stories, hot chocolate, shopping, bonfires, hayrides, presents, and much more. I especially love Christmas because it is a time for Neil and I to leave all our stressors (work, school, bills, etc.) at home and enjoy both of our families for a few days! We only get to spend so much time with our families and Christmas is when we get to spend the most time with everyone! I'm anxiously awaiting for Christmas 2009!


2 comments:

Celeste said...

I knew I could count on you guys for cute pictures of Christmas - I didn't get a single one! I was too busy having fun, I guess :)

Mary Mitchell said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! I love all the baby gifts =)! How are you feeling?!