Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Neil and I had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! We started by going to the doctor on Tuesday for our 25 week appointment, plus our ultrasound. I haven't scanned the new ultrasound pictures, but I'll try to post them soon. They are too cute! After the doctor, we went to Willacoochee to spend Thanksgiving with Neil's family. We got to take our nephew and niece (Payton and Kaylen) to the movies to see Madagascar 2 and we really enjoy spending time with our family and relaxing! This is a picture of our nephew, Logan. Isn't he adorable? Sometimes it's hard for little ones to warm up to us at first and then we leave for another two months (but it gets better when they get older and understand). We became good buddies while I was there.
This is Neil and Daddy Gene (Neil's dad) cutting the YUMMY turkey. I already miss the food!

While we were there we got to see Roxie's puppies! There are six, but they are still camera shy. They are about five weeks here. Oh, Roxie is Daddy Gene's dog. I wanted to take one home, but figured that a new baby on the way is enough for right now. I enjoyed watching them!


These are of me at 25 weeks. Yes, Neil is talking the baby! She already has him wrapped around her little finger!


Then we went to Brunswick to have Thanksgiving dinner with my family. I only took pictures of our nieces and nephews for my mom's Christmas cards, but I'm not going to post them yet. On Friday, my mom, my sister, and I woke up at 3:30am to go shopping! It's a Pittman tradition for us girls to go get the deals! We got some good deals, but I sure did pay for it with sore legs and leg cramps for the next two days! I'm already over it though and can't wait for next year!



1 comment:

gigi said...

You look wonderful and glad to hear that you are doing wonderful too!