Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Temple Trip - Canning

Ever wonder what you look like with a hair net? We'll I don't have to wonder anymore. Neil and I went to the temple in Columbia, South Carolina and then went to the cannery. Safety rules or sanitation rules require everyone to wear a hair net! Neil and I couldn't look at each other without laughing! Don't worry, I didn't over work or lift anything heavy!



I caught Neil off guard in his fabulous hair accessory. He threw his away before I could get a picture of us together.

Here is a picture of us outside of the temple. The temperature was dropping. It was windy and cold!



Here is one of Neil's..."Let me take a picture of your growing belly". If you haven't noticed...I don't like pictures that are taken of me by myself. I don't mind pictures of me with someone...just not by myself! I'm trying to do better though. Here I'm 23 1/2 weeks. I need to keep the weeks on here so I can go back and write it when I eventually get the pictures developed.


Neil and I are getting very excited about the HOLIDAYS! We love getting to spend time with our families and enjoy our holiday traditions! Plus, we get a whole week off together for Thanksgiving! We are starting on Tuesday with a few days in Willacoochee and then off to Brunswick for a few days!

1 comment:

gigi said...

Honey child, you just to cute! Good job.