Wednesday, November 12, 2008

22 1/2 Weeks


Neil took this picture this past weekend. I am 23 weeks now! Only 17 left to go! The striped shirt kind of hides my bulging belly, but you can tell that I'm pregnant. I'll post more pictures when we are with other people, so Neil can be in the pictures too! With all the holidays coming there will be plenty of pictures!

Side Note: A little girl in my class came up to me and gave me this weird look today. She said, "I want a hug, but I don't want to hurt the baby". I give lots of hugs to my students all the time (especially her), so it surprised me that she was concerned about the baby. I explained to her that she didn't have to worry about hurting the baby and she could hug me anytime she wanted. She proceeded to tell me that my belly is getting bigger and if I keep getting bigger she might not be able to hug me (kids are so honest). If she thinks I'm big now, just wait a few more months! Anyways, I thought it was cute that she was worried about the baby.

3 comments:

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Wow, you look really small. I feel huge! But they say you get bigger with the second. I hope your feeling well, good luck with everything!

gigi said...

You are just to cute, little mama.

Leah said...

i can't wait to rub the baby!! be prepared...there will be lots of singing and talking to the baby!!