Friday, December 5, 2008

One Of The Best Things About Christmas Is...

One Of The Best Things About Christmas Is ... Getting to spend time with my adorable nieces and nephews! My mom decided that she wanted to get coordinating outfits for her grandchildren this year get a picture for her Christmas card. That's easier said then done...but over Thanksgiving, my family got together and attempted the impossible...to get five small children to look in one direction and smile at the same time! I was very impressed with how well they did. They also had an audience of 10 adults staring at them and making funny faces. Here are a few pictures...sorry mom if I've taken the surprise away from your Christmas cards.

Ryan, Katelyn, Corey, Kyla, and Elena
Katelyn was quite the model. She stayed perfectly still and smiled like an angel. Ryan also stayed very still and tried to help with his sister. Corey was hilarious. He has a new smile, more like a cheese when you tell him to smile. I didn't get a picture of it though! Kyla was more interested in taking her bow out and couldn't understand why we were making her sit on the fireplace when there were toys to play with! Elena (the youngest) did amazing! She liked being a big girl and sitting on the fireplace with her cousins, until she wanted to be a little dare devil and peek over the edge. I've never seen my brother (her daddy) or all the men in our family jump so fast to catch her. She never fell, she just was checking things out! It was ten minutes of exciting entertainment!



I like this one because it looks like our little Elena found out she was sitting by another cousin...oh wait, it's a stuffed Santa.


We're getting a little restless in this picture...still cute though.

My favorite...I think someone took Mr. Reindeer away from Elena and she decided she had enough! Between the four of us taking pictures, I'm sure mom will be able to pick out one for her Christmas card and hang the rest all over the house. I can't wait until next year when Addison can join her cousins!

1 comment:

Mary Mitchell said...

Your little girl will be in front of that fireplace next year!