Wednesday, December 17, 2008

28 Weeks and Counting...

Santa Claus stopped by Claxton Elementary. I couldn't resist the temptation to tell him what I wanted for Christmas! My students thought it was hilarious that I sat on Santa's lap. They insisted that I was too big to sit on Santa's lap. I explained that I never will be too big or too old to sit on Santa's lap and tell him my Christmas wishes!!!


Here I am at 28 weeks. We are getting closer! 12 more weeks to go! March seems forever away. My belly is getting larger and everything is a bit more uncomfortable. It's nice to know that I'm more than half way there!







2 comments:

gigi said...

You are never to old to sit on Santa's lap. I still believe in Santa! Merry Christmas!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Time flies huh? Before you know it you'll have a little sweet baby! We have 6 weeks left and it still seems surreal. I still can't believe I'm going to have another daughter. It's going to be the best experience of your life when she is born. I still remember the first time I saw Keira, it was magical. Just remember to nap when she naps during the day because the nights are hard at first, after the adrenaline wears off. Good Luck! We are so excited for ya'll!