Thursday, February 2, 2012

Count DOWN!

We are on the countdown around here until Eli comes! I am not officially due until February 29th, but our doctor is ready to induce at 38 weeks, which is right around February 15th! I'm hoping to go anytime after February 16th, so I can finish my week of work and start leave on our long weekend break from work! Which is 14 days from now and only 10 work days! We'll see how well everything works out!

I went yesterday with a lot of pressure and some other issues to the doctor. I was checked and had about a million tests ran and everything is fine. Eli has sat extremely low since week 15. Sounds great for easy delivery, not so great to carry around. It's comforting to know that the "end" is in sight! My nausea came back yesterday. I can only compare it to the beginning of pregnancy, but thank goodness I haven't had to throw up. Just feel yucky and along with the pressure, I decided to take a day off from work to rest, which I have never done before! I only miss work if I can not get out of the bathroom or if Addison is so sick she can't go to daycare! Let's just say, I'm praying for the next two weeks to pass quickly!

Oh and did I mention that my husband had surgery last Monday and he is still working his way through recovering. I'm glad that he got everything done before the baby, but I'm ready for him to be back to 100%, so that we don't act like an 80 year old couple together and maybe Addison can have a little more fun!

Check back soon...Eli will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Praying for a happy and healthy delivery! we can't wait to meet little Eli :)